Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man that has a violet purple cap and an orange jacket with a big yellow stripes on it, a sticker outline, and reddish orange pants. He also has yellow boots.
P2 is a man that has a purple hat, a purple fur coat, turquoise T-shirt with a long golden necklace, and purple silky baggy pants. Just like the first coach, he also has yellow boots and a sticker outline.
The background contains many colors combined with the lyrics of the song and some Hip Pop elements, similar to that of the backgrounds of Hit ’Em Up Style (Oops!), Love Me Again, and Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae).
Some words in the beginning appear with caps, sunglasses and sneakers; in the verses, certain words appear on purple rectangles with a hand pointing up.
In the chorus, the title and RUNNING MAN ON THAT BEAT appear surrounded by a cap, a broken chain, a radio, a pair of headphones and an old-fashioned mic, and get highlighted when they are sung. Then, the following lyrics faintly bend to both sides in an animated style.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine.
Both Gold Moves: Perform a "juju" move by tilting a pair of bent arms.
- The routine uses the official choreography for most of the song.
- The Facebook post (and the official preview) of this song, uses a different title.
- Freaky is censored.
- Hundred is misspelled as hudnred in the lyrics.
- Although the title is spelled correctly in the menu, the lyrics say JuJu instead of Juju.
- When the preview gameplay for Juju On That Beat was uploaded on Just Dance's official YouTube channel, the video description read The Greatest by Sia is on Just Dance Unlimited.
- This likely happened because the description was copy-pasted from the official gameplay of The Greatest and the song title was not replaced.
- When the routine was released on Just Dance Unlimited, the routine was added on Just Dance Now on the same date (December 21, 2016) for a short amount of time before being removed from the latter game on the same day.
- However, the routine was re-added to Just Dance Now a day later.
|Ler em outros idiomas|
| English • Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語
Erro de citação: existem marcas
<ref>, mas nenhuma marca