|Released:|| Xbox One|
CNMay 20th, 2015
CNAugust 25th, 2015
|System(s):||Xbox One & PS4|
舞力全开2015 is a game in the Just Dance series. It is a Chinese version of Just Dance 2015, and is exclusive to the Xbox One and PS4, akin to the Japanese Just Dance games for the Wii and Wii U.
The Chinese version of Just Dance 2015 shares similar features with its international counterpart. Here is a list of the features:
- 一般 (OK) - roughly translates to average in English
- 优秀 (Good) - roughly translates to excellent in English
- 完美 (Perfect) - direct translation
- 耶！ (Yeah!) - roughly translates to yay! in English
Default names, as in names like Crazy, Jazzy, Baby, Happy.
- 甜心 (Sweetheart)
- 文艺青年 (Youthful)
- 狂人 (Crazy) - direct translation
- 潮人 (Trendy)
- 宝贝儿 (Darling) - supposed to be Baby
- 小清新 (Different)
The lyrics gets highlighted by a glowing white orb that sits next to a lyric, after the lyric has been highlighted a star shoots out of the orb leaving a trail of stars. The next lyric then scrolls up after the top lyric has been highlighted.
The karaoke feature is identical to Just Dance 2015’s karaoke feature, but with scoring in Mandarin.
The Dance Now tag on the routine selection screen is translated as 开始跳舞, which means Start Dancing.
The game features 40 tracks from Just Dance 2015 and four exclusive Chinese songs.
- (XONE) = This song is an Xbox One exclusive. 
- "*" = Covered
- "SL" = Indicates that this song is a "Sing Along" routine.
- "2014" = This song is also featured on Just Dance 2014.
- "K"= This song is also featured on Just Dance Kids.
- "K2" = This song is also featured on Just Dance Kids 2.
- "NOW" = This song is also featured on Just Dance Now.
- "XNOW" = This song was on Just Dance Now, but has since been removed.
- "2016U" =This song is also featured on Just Dance 2016 as a Uplay unlockable.
- "JDU" = This song is also featured on Just Dance Unlimited.
| High Light High Life|
| Dancing Diva* (舞娘)|| Jolin Tsai|
(The Girly Team)
| Us Under The Sunshine|
|Wanting Qu||2013||Dance Crew||165px|
|Little Apple (小苹果)||Chopsticks Brothers||2014||Duet|
|Problem||Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea and Big Sean||2014||Solo|
|The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)||Ylvis||2013||Trio|
|Love Me Again||John Newman||2013||Solo|
|Dark Horse||Katy Perry||2013||Trio|
|Love Is All*|
| Roger Glover and the Butterfly Ball|
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Me And My Broken Heart||Rixton||2014||Duet|
|I Love It||Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX||2012||Solo|
|Tetris* (JDU)||Hirokazu Tanaka (Dancing Bros.)||1989||Dance Crew|
| Walk This Way|
|Run DMC & Aerosmith||1986||Dance Crew|
|Let It Go (随它吧) (Mandarin Version)* (JDU) (NOW)|| Hu Wei Na|
|Built For This|
|Bailando||Enrique Iglesias ft. Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona||2014||Duet|
|Don't Worry Be Happy* (NOW) (JDU)|| Bobby McFerrin|
(The Bench Men)
|Macarena* (K)|| Los Del Rio|
(The Girly Team)
|Black Widow||Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora||2014||Solo|
|Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (SL)||Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell||1967||Duet|
|Get Low|| Dillon Francis ft.|
| Bang Bang|
|Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj||2014||Dance Crew|
|Fatima* (XNOW)||Cheb Salama||2014||Solo|
| Holding Out for a Hero|
|Only You (And You Alone)*|| The Platters|
|She Looks So Perfect||5 Seconds Of Summer||2014||Dance Crew|
| Xmas Tree|
|Best Song Ever||One Direction||2013||Dance Crew|
| Bad Romance|
| Never Can Say Goodbye|
|You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)||Dead or Alive||1985||Solo|
|4x4||Miley Cyrus||2013||Dance Crew|
|Epic Sirtaki* (NOW) (2016U)|| Cast of Zorba the Greek|
|It’s My Birthday||will.i.am Ft. Cody Wise||2014||Trio|
|Mahna Mahna* (K2)|| Piero Umiliani|
|Speedy Gonzales*|| David Dante|
(Los Pimientos Locos)
| You’re On My Mind|
| Imposs ft.|
|2014||Dance Crew (Mashup)|
|Addicted To You|| Avicii ft.|
| Nitro Bot|
(2014) (NOW) (JDU)
- The alternate routines from the western version of Just Dance 2015 are present in this game.
- All four Chinese exclusives can be found in the files for Just Dance Now.
- In the PS4 version of the game, the songs in the menu are sorted differently than in the Xbox One version.
- Any mashups that were monthly or Uplay unlockables in the western counterpart are unlocked at the start of the game.
|Ler em outros idiomas|
| English • Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語
Erro de citação: existem marcas
<ref>, mas nenhuma marca